Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have a Bluetooth stack built using c#, this stack include (Obex, Rfcomm, Sdp, L2cap, Hci). However, we need a driver for that application and this is your job.
Right now, we test our stack using an open-source driver from www.freebt.net
However, their driver has problems and it seems incomplete.
The problems with that driver are the following:
1. It will stop for no reason.
2. It may miss some packets in write/read operations. (maybe because of no queuing?)
The problems start to show when we send large packets very fast.
For you to test your driver, you can use the test sample from freebt.net it is included within the driver itself.
After you finish the code, we will test your driver to make sure it works to our standards:
- To be able to send Hci commands, receive Hci events, write and read data
- To support multiple Bluetooth adapters at the same time.
- To use the full capacity of the dongle (Max ACL Length for all the buffers) which means we can send any packet size through the driver.
We will send large chunk of data using the driver to test its capability.
Additional Project Description:
10/14/2008 at 23:31 SGT
Full source code must be provided.