You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a game programmer to create a major new feature in one of our games. We work iteratively so it's hard to give a description of which you can give a qualified time estimation, so for an initial project we would like to hire you for 80 hours, and if that works out we might want to do a much bigger project with you. We are looking for an individual, not an oursourcing company, preferably in the timezone GMT - GMT +4.
- Fluent in C++.
- Able to quickly understand and work with code written by other programmers.
- Knowledge of skeletal animation and realtime graphics programming.
- Ability to work independently.
- Previous experience in games programming.
- Previous experience in high level graphics and animation libraries.