You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want 4 standalone softwares. All communications must be over tcp port. 1) a server. 2) three clients (FreeBSD commandline/Mac/Win).
1) commandline server must run on FreeBSD and use MySQL as database for user credentials and options
2) config file to set basics (server tcp port/ip, server home dir, MySQL username/password/server/port)
3) require client login over SSL encryption
4) upload/download (sync files) as needed by client side
5) set each user to one individual folder in server home dir not allowing file viewing or browsing above clients assigned dir
6) SSL encrypted file transfer
7) server side bandwidth rate for each user for both upload and download (no limit / X KBytes/sec)
8) allow multiple computers to connect simultaneously to the same account
**_Client_** (FreeBSD version with config file only)
1) GUI to input user/pass, set a directory to sync or create a default one, option to start the client on system startup, set bandwidth rates, pause syncing
2) a mouseover option (eg. on system icon) to check file sync status
3) creating, saving, modifying, deleting a file or folder on client or server side must trigger the sync function on all connected client computers, must maintain file intergerty by only syncing the changes account wise
4) on network failures force client to keep reconnecting
1) Functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows:
a) a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request
b) all deliverables will be considered "work made for hire", buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased
Windows XP, 2003 server, Vista, 7, 8, Mac OSX 10.8.2 or higher, FreeBSD