You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This project is for the creation of a custom "DLL" dialog box in C++ to be called in a Setup Factory installer.
If you are not familiar with Setup Factory, you may download a trial here: http://www.indigorose.com/products/setup-factory/
Here is documentation on how to build a custom DLL for Setup Factory:
- http://www.indigorose.com/forums/threads/24532-How-to-make-a-dll-for-AMS-in-PB (AutoPlay Media Studio relies on similar command lines as Setup Factory)
This is the function that would be used to call the DLL in Setup Factory: http://www.indigorose.com/webhelp/suf80/Program_Reference/Actions/DLL.CallFunction.htm
Dialog Box Details:
- User should be able to initiate the dialog box DLL through Setup Factory
- Dialog box will contain a title, "X" (close) button, message, checkboxes, and a "Continue" button
- The dialog box "message" should be retrieved from Setup Factory
- The number of checkboxes and checkbox messages should be retrieved from Setup Factory
^ ie. checkbox = "Make XYZ product your homepage"
checkbox = "Make XYZ product your new tab"
checkbox = "Make XYZ product your default homepage"
> Since three checkboxes were specified within Setup Factory in the above example, the dialog box would container 3 checkboxes
- The "Continue" button text should be retrieved from Setup Factory
- By default, the "Continue" button will be disabled
- Only if all the checkboxes are checked will the Continue button be enabled and the user allowed to click
- Whether the user clicks the "X" button or the "Continue" button needs to be relayed to Setup Factory
This is a very simple project for anyone familiar with C++ and we expect you to bid as such.