You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I will provide much more work in the future with higher pay for the awarded bidder of this initial project. Please note that this is a TIMELY project, I need this done. ASAP.
Basically the client takes user specified files and uploads them to the server application. The client also has a simple login HWID system.
This project REQUIRES the following:
- Must have knowledge of how to identify and fix existing bugs intelligently within complex software.
- Must know how to use MFC
- Must write very clean and readable code
- Must have good knowledge in the windows API.
- Must have good knowledge in I/O for windows OS.
- Must comply with secure programming standards / Security oriented
- Must have good memory management.
- Ability to think outside the box to predict why existing bugs are occuring.
- Can make quality / efficient / readable code.
- Communicative through Skype IM chat
To compile this software, you will also need the following:
MFC header files for visual studio 2010
GUI appears extremely broken on a small number of computers (including my own) and appears completely fine on the rest.
Whenever someone creates an account request, and it is accepted by the server application, the approved account will still not login successfully. The login will only work successfully when the user uses the recovery feature to create a new password.
Occasionally when a file is being uploaded to the server application it would become unresponsive and freeze.
To filter out spam, please start your bid post with "I know MFC" or I will not consider your bid.