You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Develop a converter from RS232 to USB HID keyboard. Bymeans that the device would be able to receive RS232 data and connect to a PC through the USB port and input the data received as a keyboard.
- The circuit must be selfpowered by the USB port
- It has to be recognised from the PC as keyboard or any other device included in the basics operating systems
- The microcontroller must be Microchip
- A PC utility communicating through the USB port must be provided to set communications parameters over the RS232 port.
Items to be provided:
- working sample
- PCB layout, schematics and project files
- complete C language source code
- Circuit must be designed in Altium Designer
- Compiler must be either Microchip or CCS
If you cannot provide the full job, you may still apply by stating exactly what you cannot do.