Need some work done? Post a Project Today
- Create a top-down view, customizable Chess game on Facebook using Unity:
[ Unity3D.com ].
- Study this prototype of the game carefully:
[ http://www.justinmind.com/usernote/token.action?token=sU4THOmzNmaDGG4aBZzn ]
- Message me to get the password.
- The game is for 2 players or 1 player VS AI. Do not create your own AI Chess engine, use Google and find an open source one you can modify quickly.
- Use placeholder sound and audio files. You do not have to create and design any of them, i will do that myself.
- For Facebook integration, you can use a plugin from the Unity Asset Store. Do not create your own from scratch.
- Connect the game to a server.
- Create a database.
- You must show me were to place image and audio files in the code so i may customize them myself later on.
- All code must be properly and clearly commented with instructions on what each section of code does and how to use it.
- The game must not have any disruptive or crippling bugs.
- Another programmer will be hired to inspect your work before payment is released just to make sure your work is of good quality.
- You must specify what your price is on each feature of the project just in case i have to drop some features to cut down the cost.