You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello skilled freelancers.
I have some video lessons, and I'm thinking in share these videos by my website, however these videos will be available to the student for a period of time, after the video do not play anymore. The set of softwares I want are: a video editor AND a video player. Some requirements and info:
The video editor:
1) I'll add the path of the original video of my course and;
2) I'll fill a text field with some text, like the name of the student;
3) I press the button process;
4) The first task of the video editor is to generate from the text field a small watermark that appears during the video playing, in different places of the screen, changing the position after X minutes. One example is the student name, so it will discourage some copy, and the change of the position will prevent or discourage, once a lot of edition to blur the text will be necessary;
5) The second task of the video editor is lock the video to not be recognized and played on video players, just on mine.
The video player:
6) After the edition process, the videos will be available for download and will be played at the student PC;
7) The student log into the video player, this log is a login into our website on background (simple XML - GET/POST). At this time the website returns to the video player the current date/time (to not allow a simple hack changing the system date/time), the list of videos available to be played and each valid period.
8) The student open the desired video lesson. The video player check if the video is on the list and if it is within the valid period of date/time. If the video is on the list and the current date/time is within the valid period the player allow the standard play features (play, pause, time slider, volume). If the video is not on the list or the period expired, the video player returns an message.
9) Another security feature is necessary: recognize if the most common screen recorders are running, like Cantasia, CamStudio, Jing, etc... this is done by check if the exe from each program are running. Every time the login occurs, automatically a new list, if available is updated without the user permission. This list is saved as an encrypted file at the app folder. The absence of this file becomes the video player inoperable.
10) If a try of copyright violation is detected, a info is saved into register and the video player locks, even after uninstall/install, by checking this entry, and a message appears to the user.
Note: The website code isn't necessary once we will do this and provide the data for the XML.
I defined a wide range to the BID to avoid that kind of freelancers that only place the BID close to the maximum.
PLEASE ONLY BID IS YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO THIS