I'm looking for a team of programmers ready to take on an ambitious project - creating a search engine similar to Google.
I will supply you with the details of the algorithm, the engine will consist of several parts known as algorithm. I cannot divulge the complete details of the algorithm publicly but I will give you a brief overview below.
It will consist of a crawler, which will index, analyze, & store many aspects of data of each website. This consist of dozens of onsite and offsite factors such as keyword density, title, backlinks, & many other factors.
The algorithm will not be limited to just one simple thing, rather a complex array of many instructions.
In PM please answer these questions:
1. How many members are on your team?
2. Are you knowledgable in all these programming languages:
C / C ++
3. Do you have a concept of search engine algorithms and the complexity involved in developing these algorithms ?
4. How many years experience do you have in programming?
5. What is your biggest programming project to date?
6. Why do you think I should should you?