Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I am looking for a java-developer who will finish an already started java-project. The Project - once finished - should be able to remultiplex (not recode!) any (valid) Mpeg2-Transportstream into an MPEG2-DVD-compliant outputstream (mpg-File).
What already works:
- Read in TransportStream (incl. Headers)
- Creation of the various HeaderObjects (Sequence, PictureHeader, etc)
- process PES-Packets
- write ES (SystemHeader,PackHeader, Packetizing the PES-Packets into 2048 kB Elements)
What needs to done:
- Apply proper PCR and calculate DTS/PTS
- Read-in and create Objects for PMT/PAT/ etc (EIT)
- Use Threading (one for reading, one for writing)
- more junit Tests, cleanup & documentation
Project is written in Java5 and I am using eclipse as IDE.
- Once we found an agreement, we setup a skype-telco and talk about the (existing) code and about your Plans to proceed
- You suggest a timeline for a first code-review (When most of the features are implemented) and after this there may be review-notes/suggestions which should be incorporated into the code
- A final codereview will be arranged after you think the codebase is complete
Please note, that I am located in middle Europe and I have only time for reviews, etc from 19:00 (7pm) to 23:00 (11pm) CET
There may be a second stage within this project (remultiplexing MPEG4, taking care of the various audioformats, handling encryption - smartcard stuff, Streaming, etc), which will be (financially) handled separately (after phase 1 was finished successfully).
I added "c" as requested skill for a potential second phase. For p1 it is not required.
If you are interested in this project please contact me and add a jobdescription of a project of yours similar to this one (If you have no - or not much - knowledge about mpeg2,mpeg4 and audioformats, please dont contact me). The matter is really not that simple and it's quite difficult to grasp all this Timing/decoding-Patterns within MPEG
thanks & regards
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)