You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NOT UPLOAD MONEY INTO MILESTONES. WE ONLY PAY AFTER CODE HAS BEEN DELIVERED AND VERIFIED.
DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
We are looking to develop a program that will save web videos for offline usage.
We do not want a screen recorder. We would also like to be able to download flash video.
Please describe how you plan to go about doing this to show you know how.
Must discover a way to download video, example if we pass you video URL.
Programming language used is not important, so long as it can run in Linux OS
a) Download online media (stream) file of a given video/audio URL into local disk and save it as media file(s), which that be played back in web via common media players
b) Source ode shall be compatible with Linux OS
c) Source code must be well organized, easily understood, and must contain comments for all major functions
d) Provide the following features:
• Intercepting the source address of a web media stream:
for example, the cnn news http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#/video/us/2012/12/01/pkg-cat-condos-must-go.wnem
or YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CokFZgPEMoU&feature=g-logo
intercepting the source address of the media file the download it into local disk.
• Download online media stream such as real-time TV and radio streams with various formats: Windows Media, Real Media, Shoutcast (WinAmp);
• Download Flash videos from web sites like YouTube, Google Video and others;
• Support to download RTMP Flv Video;
• Sniff all streaming media address (Http, MMS, RTSP)
• Capture all streams without any quality loss;
• The download function shall be called with two inputs: URL of the media, the local path where the media file(s) will be saved on local disk.;
• The download process shall run in background without any interactive and screen output.
• Play back the media file(s) that saved in local disk via browser(Safari, IE, Firefox or Chrome)
Test the following sites:
READ ATTACHED job description for all PROJECT TERMS.
If you bid write: I ACCEPT TERMS in subject
else your bid will be ignored