Need some work done? Post a Project Today
My firm is building a baseball related website. One of its features will allow someone to post and search for baseball tournaments by state, age group, date, etc.. We need this program to be created for us and inserted onto our server/into our Joomla site.
It will have five component parts:
1. Tournament Entry Form - user will need to log in and then be able to list and edit his tournaments on our website.
2. Start Search - use will check a few parameters (example - 12 years old, Texas), then hit submit.
3. Search function - the data base will be searched for criteria matching the reuest.
4. Search results page - results to be shown .
5. Management panel - Our firm needs to be able to add, delete, modify, and edit tournaments and/or user info.
The tournaments should no longer show up in a search once their start date has passed.
This is a free service so there is no payment functions needed.
Screenshots are attached as a doc. Here are some links to see what I want to duplicate:
Here is a link to what we want it to be like: http://www.active.com/free-listings/tournaments?cmp=1753
Here is a link to a tournament that shows up in a search: http://www.active.com/baseball-tournament/south-bend-in/golden-dome-championships-2013
Here is what the other company's data entry screen has on it:
Add Your Tournament for Free!
Submit your tournament listing here and it’ll appear until after its start date has passed. The more details you provide, the more interest your listing will generate. (Sorry, this form does not accept HTML.) Want to manage your existing listings? Go to the Manage Tournaments page.
Tournament Details (fill in a blank next to each of the below)
Cost (e.g. $79.99)
Age Groups N/A 6 & under 7 & under 8 & under 9 & under 10 & under 11 & under 12 & under 13 & under 14 & under 15 & under 16 & under 17 & under 18 & under Youth Junior High School College Adult Senior
Would you like to add more optional details about your tournament?