You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are an ISP in a small town. We need a Linux script install and running correctly as our DNS servers.
We want to bid only experts who have worked with DNS servers, and demonstrate through their portfolio last job where they did this.
The script must meet the following requirements:
1. Install platforms -> Linux Centos,Ubuntu,Debian,Redhat i386 / x64
-> DNS Manager Script Help
* How to use :
* script.sh setup --- Will install and do basic configuration of DNS server
* script.sh ban domain_name ban_ip --- Global Domain BAN
* script.sh ban-client domain_name ban_ip client_ip --- Client Domain BAN
* script.sh remove domain_name --- Remove Domain from Global BAN
* script.sh remove-client domain_name client_ip --- Remove Domain from Client BAN
* script.sh ban-list --- List all Domains Globally Banned
* script.sh ban-list-client client_ip - List Domains Banned for Client
* script.sh reset - Restore DNS Server to basic config!
* script.sh remove-dns - Will uninstall DNS and remove all config files !
* script.sh save on - start save client traffic "/var/log/querylog"
* script.sh save off - stop save client traffic "/var/log/querylog"
Currently we have a script that meets all these functions but use program "bind9" DNS.
I am unhappy with this script, and I need the script that you will create use this DNS program:
yum install dnsmasq
2. Flexible running around 5000 - 10000 clients on server.
NOTE: Who wants to take a look on the old script please contact me privately.