We are still in studying stage for our application. The final product would be to send some small amount of data to a server.
We are looking for tools to develop Wifi Client using Nuvoton's M0 (ARM Cortex 32 bits MCU).
Need to check on the SPI and SD for WiFi interface with Micro Digital again, the User Guide for SMX Target Guide, smxBase (Foundation Definitions and Library), smxNS/NS6(TCP/IP Stack) and smxWiFi are attached.
The SMX products for WiFi are list below for your reference first:
- smx Kernal for ARM Cortex
- smxNS6 IPv6/4 Dual Network Stack(Includes IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, NDP, PMTUD, SLAAC, DNS c, Telnet s, TFTP cs and SLIP with dialer.)
- smxWiFi-n 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi Stack
- WEP Wired Equivalent Privacy (64/128-bit)
- WPA2 Personal (802.11i) WiFi Protected Access
- WPA2 Enterprise (802.11i) WiFi Protected Access
I have attached the Micro Digital brochure, smx for ARM, smxWiFi, smxNS/smxNS6 (TCP/IP IPv4/IPv6) and product list (CT-SMX-3J.pdf) for your review, I noted that you were asking for WIFi client and SD or SPI interface.
If interested please reply back with your queries in a detailed format.