You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I will immediately pay $150 to the first person that sends me working source code I can compile and test using Visual Studio 2010 that is able to change my webcam's settings. If at the end of the contest, no one is able to accomplish it, I will pay the person who's source code is able to change the most settings on my webcam.
Here is what the software must do:
* You must submit source code that can be compiled on Visual Studio 2010 and the software must work for Windows 7.
* The software must work for my webcam: Logitech c910. I know you will probably not have my webcam, so you can still send me code and I will test it on my webcam and tell you the results.
* The software must be able to change the settings of the camera programmatically.
* The software must be able to change as many of the following settings as possible. The first person who's source code can change all the settings will win all the money ($150):
* Color Intensity
* White Balance
* Turn off or Turn on Auto Focus
* Set the focus value (to change the focus of the camera)
* Turn off auto gain (this option would be great, but is not absolutely required)
* Turn off auto white balance (this option would be great, but is not absolutely required)