You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who can take our existing app (for iPhone AND iPad) and develop it further for v2.0.
• Please only reply if you are able to handle the work as described in the below.
• You must speak good English and have good communication skills.
• You must have previous recent experience in designing iOS applications, with back-end knowledge.
• You must supply work to a high standard, fully tested and debugged.
• You must deliver work within our given timeframes. Late delivery without exception cannot be tolerated.
Main requirements for v2.0
• Retain XML content parsed from an FTP server to be read by user 'off-line'
• PHP feedback form integration (booking form and email contact)
• Modification to existing utility to incorporate UIPickerView and 'push' data to new ViewController
• Incorporate 'Push Notifications' for Newsfeed (which, again, parses XML content from an FTP server)
• + a number of other smaller functional modifications required.
This project is NOT to create an app from scratch, but working with our existing code (which we are happy to share) and UI design, which is already in place, and making the necessary improvements and additions for v2.0