You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Convert matlab program to C++ and add motion support
1) In this project you have to convert a Matlab program into C++. Can you do this?
2) After the first goal is complete, you must then add motion sensor support into the program; which would be support for; tri-axial accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, ANT+ and wifi (long-range).
The first half is "relatively" straight forward, but the latter will require a coder with some skill. For more information, please email me.
Additional Project Description:
05/25/2012 at 10:05 ECT
EDIT: Please Read.
The key goals will be to do 2 things;
1. Transfer the program to C++
2. Take our the GUI and "streamline" the program. We want to make the program a "middleware" to run with another program. The program itself simply corrects gps positioning.
The third will be in regards to adding the motion sensor, but I think I may have to re-address things and focus on the first 2 points above, because the 3rd will be an ongoing partnership.
Essentially, whoever does 1 and 2, we will likely return to them and pay them a separate to do 3 at a later date. So it is still important that they can add motion sensor support, however that will be later down the line. The main goal is to transfer to C++, and then to streamline the program (likely to even remove certain features not needed. Then 2 have 2 versions; one with a GUI (to allow us to test on a PC) and one without.
This actually makes the project easier and more straightforward, however the project price will still say the same (I promised a price range, and I will keep to my word)
05/25/2012 at 10:32 ECT
Sorry, forgot to add; apart from changing to C++, streamlining the program so it can be used as middleware (taking out GUI and a few features), will need support to collect data from multiple ports. Currently the program tracks data from one port, but will need it to track data from multiple ports (up to 25).
As stated, the project is now for;
1. Transfer to C++
2. Remove some features and GUI (1 version with GUI, one without).
3. Support to collect data from up to 25 com ports (currently only support to collect data from one).
Will send the program, and will need it to be done as soon as possible.