You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a program for Windows PC's that will work as following:
- Ask user to select the MIDI input port (from which device to take midi input)
- Allow users to select 5 points on screen/display/monitor (store their XY location on screen)
- Based on the 5 input points calculate other 11 points on screen. (I'll provide the logic on how to calculate)
- Present user with a 4x4 grid (that is 16 buttons), allow them to select a button on screen and then click a button on their midi controller, save that value (this means if users midi controller sends Note C3 then program should save that value for grid button 1 , similarly save different values for all 16 buttons.
- Now after all buttons get a value of corresponding notes. Users should be able to press a button on their midi controller which in turn should move the mouse cursor to the previously calculated screen location and do a left click.
- Program should save all this values so next time user don't have to assign buttons again.
- Program should also enable users to save these settings to a file and load saved settings.
- Program should be able to work in background/ or sit in taskbar and work.
- Should work on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (64bit and 32 bit)
- Any dependency like direct X or .NET 4 requirement is ok.
Once this project is allotted more details will be provided.