You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create Virtual Printer Driver with below features
1. Print Document
2. Should be able to read any current printing document on the computer by using any printer driver
3. Should have feature to convert printing document into PDF format
4. Should be able to send Document Binary to any other application running on the computer in binary format
5. Should be able to perform all the above mentioned tasks without storing files on physical hard drive of the computer (all the functionalities should be done in the Memory only)
6. The driver should not have any memory leaks
The Virtual Printer driver should support on below listed OS both 32bit and 64 bit
1. Windows XP
2. Windows Server 2003
3. Windows Vista
4. Windows 7
5. Windows Server 2008 and 2008 r2
6. Windows 8
7. Windows Server 2012
Required separate dlls for both 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems.
The Virtual Printer Driver should be created in C#.NET (preferred) OR C++. The source code should be provided with detail comments and explain to us for further maintenance after successful verification of the print driver on our servers.
READ PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND UNDERSTAND REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING
DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS, IF YOU DON’T HAVE REAL TIME EXPERIENCE IN VIRTUAL PRINT DRIVER CREATION