Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Before you read the project desciption, read those important points:
1. I will not pass information to bidders who speak english badly. We´ll have to communicate a lot so I need you to speak english well.
2. The reward of this job is 1000,- € which is a lot. However, the money wont be paid instantly once the project is finished, but it will be paid over months once the software is done. For the time I´m paying you, you have to support updates for the software in case there should arise any problems regarding the functionality of the software.
3. I will most likely choose a single person as the winner, and not a whole team. It will be lots of work and you will need lots of skill. If you think you can do it, bid.
4. The following description is rather short. ===>> !! Once you bid, I´ll send you a word document which contains a exact description. !! <===
As the title says, the job is about coding a software which is able to "fake" a connection to a gameserver. The game this is all about is Counter Strike: GO. Find a description over here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive
You will have to do lots of analyzing the network traffic and communication ways and contents between the client (who installed the game) and the Counter Strike Login servers, gameservers and all other servers the client communicates with in order to re-code and simulate this connection.
The software should finally have the ability to connect MULTIPLE "Fake" Players to various pre-defined gameservers. Most important are those facts:
1. The software can handle multiple connections.
2. The "fake" player which is connecting to the server is shown in the player list.
3. The software can keep each "fake" players connection to the gameserver for a longer time before it renews the players connection.
4. The software does the real game itsself not require to be installed! Very Important because I want to run the software on a virtual machine without graphic chip.