Need some work done? Post a Project Today
directshow and ffmpeg Video Streaming Expert to deliver h.264 VOD and IPTV streaming media server, transcoder and end user application.
End user application can be benchmarked to http://internet-tv.o#xagile.com/features. We need media server features same as http://www.w#owza.com (pls refer to its while paper for exact details). Transcoder application can be independent as well as part of Media Server.
The specific features should include following:
- Support for live/ offline transcoding (videos from mms, rtp, udp, rtmp, rtsp, http, video source and local files to rtp, rtsp, rtmp, udp, mpeg-ts over udp) and transrating (Adaptive bitrate and multiple bitrate). Main options to including selecting size, quality, fps, codecs, and bitrate.
- Support for simulcasting to multiple devices including pc (flash/ html5), iphone/ipad (HLS), android, nokia, bb, - (rtsp) windows mobile & 3g mobile
- Support for load sharing and failover through many instance of servers across different machines
- server to be windows / linux compatible...should run as demon.
- should support billing and advertising features
- should support video caching
- should support digital rights management...prevent piracy
- should support video profiles up to full HD.
- should support video management and multiple videos transcoding simultaneously on the server box. It should also support tagging the videos and making them available for VOD.
- It should have video management portal and IPTV interface with viewer and decoder that can be loaded on to all these devices including PCs/ and smartphones/ iptvs/ set top box. (A sample set-top-box would be a plus...cost of which will be paid extra)
- Support for bitrate ranging from 32kbps to 1mbps.
- If you have a ready solution with source ...we would be more interested. (extra bonus for that)
- Working Solution with sources as requested.
- Load server on multiple boxes and test as per the requirements from pc, iphone, android, bb and optionally settopbox supplied by you.
This project shall lead to many more software / hardware related projects .
Additional Project Description:
03/28/2012 at 23:33 ECT
c#, c++, c, .net, php, voip, h.264, ffmpeg, x264, directshow, codec, iptv, vod, iphone, android, ipad, streaming