I need an app coded that will periodically download emails from a mailserver and send autoresponses. Now the trick is that the system needs to send autoresponses with some sort of code in the email header that will allow it to identify which autoresponse was sent to who. This is necessary because there will be 3 -4 different autoresponses sent to each person who's email was downloaded initially from the mailserver. So it goes like this:
1. The person responds to an email sent to them and the application receives this email and sends autoresponse #1
2. The person receives autoresponse #1 and replies back thus triggering autoresponse #2
3. This process repeats for autoresponse # 3 and 4.
Other things to note:
1. The program must contain From/Reply-to/From Name fields
2. The program must be able to use an external mailserver on any port specified
3. The program must be able to login to the external mailserver with a username and password.
Please quote a price and time for completion.