You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a simple custom MP3 open source player (that is allowed in a commercial internal use environment):
IMPORTANT: MUST BE COMPLETED BY 8/31 (Saturday) - California time.
- The GUI would be a simple single-color square with nothing in it (no buttons, text, visualizations, controls, etc.). When any file is playing the box would be green, and when no file is playing it would be red. Since there are no controls on the interface, the internal Windows volume controls will be used to adjust volume.
- Should have a Windows installer (compatible with Windows XP and 7)
- When clicking a song, it will add a song to an internal playlist (since GUI is just single-color with no text, the actual playlist is not visible to user).
- If 0 songs in playlist, when a song is clicked, it will play that song automatically and add to playlist.
- After a song finishes playing will automatically delete that song from playlist
- If other songs are already in playlist, newly added song will wait until all prior songs in playlist are completed before playing. For example, if two songs are in playlist, when song 1 finishes, song 2 will automatically begin.
- The " ` " key (directly to the left of the 1 key), should be a global hotkey. This "global" hotkey should work regardless if the program in focus or not to allow stopping the song and clearing out the entire playlist.
- Though I mentioned I want a simple one-color filled box as the interface, the code you create should allow me to easily go in and change some numbers to manually set the X-Y dimensions of this box.
- Whatever payment is negotiated will be broken into 2 milestones (where each milestone represents 50% of payment). 1st milestone will be paid out when program completed. 2nd milestone will be paid out 3 weeks after first milestone (this will be a testing/maintenance period). If we experience any issues with application during real usage, you will support it.
Additional Project Description:
08/30/2013 at 5:41 NZST
Additional features needed are:
- Always on top
- Similar to winamp there should be no windows top/title bar (which has the minimize, maximize, close) - your box should be a draggable Winamp-like skin
- Fade-out would need to be set to 50ms (no fade-in for songs)
- No buffering is required
08/30/2013 at 5:46 NZST
- I incorrectly stated "Winamp-like skin" - it should just be draggable, and doesn't need to be a skin that you can change.