You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a skeleton project that comprises a basic MSI installer that is written in C/C++. This must use Windows API and not tools like InstallShield and Wise.
That basic installer should do the following:
- create a system restore point before installation
- create all required Registry key per Windows Installer
- register the installation using a unique product code
- create an installation directory
- create a Start -> "All Programs" application folder containing a shortcut to launch an exe
- create a desktop shortcut icon
- create and Add/Remove Programs entry so the program can be uninstalled
This should be based on Windows Installer (MSI) technology and follow strict guidelines as per Microsoft.