You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a developer who will be able to create a windows application, which doesn't need any runtime shit and which works on all windowses since Win 2000. The application will be a download manager.
It will download files over HTTP in parallel (many files at the same time). It will support stop & resume for each download. Main window will look very similarly like at the screenshot (attached). It must properly use visual styles to look nice on XP and newer windowses.
It will integrate into system tray, so user can have it running and downloading while the window is minimized to system tray.
It will provide many of the features you would expect from a download manager, like:
- columns are variable size and user can change width of them
- windows GUI using visual styles exactly as seen at screenshot
- user can resize window, the controls will adapt
- user can enter one URL to add to the download list
- multiple-url input (multirow) to copy&paste many URLs at once for download
- stop pause resume downloads
- show nice progress bar with completion statistics exactly as you see at the attached screenshot
- show status bar with total download speed statistics and the icons
- rating will submit the rating to custom URL
- preferencies to set default folder to save the files to
- search input field which will pass the searched keyword to a hardcoded URL and will display results of files found, while the user can start download of the file in one-click (results API is simple and will be provided)
- search results tab is visible only after user searched
- and so on. You see the screenshot, you can imagine what will need to be done.
You must have a sense for detail in order to