You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a Windows Shell Extension that can do the following
1. Change a specific folder(s) to details mode. This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
2. Changed the displayed columns of this specific folder(s) to the following
File name, Title, Subject, Tags, Comments, Date Taken, Date Acquired
3. Ability to specify the column order. This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
4. Ability to change the column names. Example "Title" would display as "Title Name". This feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
4. Enable the preview pane option ( Vista, Windows 7, 8 ).
5. Choose A or B, which ever can be accomplished
a. Modify the search box to search for the columns above without having the user type in any special syntax or keywords. Basically the search should be for all columns shown.
b. Create a search box that would do A. but be in a different location in the windows explorer folder band.
6. Create a button that will launch an application for the select(ed) items in the details view. Application to be determined later but this feature should be settable in configuration INI file.
7. Add to the Favorites list a link to the folder(s) specified.
8. Create a context menu that will do 6 (launch application) but be available through the menu options and right click pop-up context menu.
9. Create an installer to install the windows shell extension on workstation.
See attachment for more information