You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have an incomplete MVC.NET application in which many key fields are not properly linked to the database. Additionally, the application is missing certain key business logic components.
This project will mostly consist of linking the proper fields to their corresponding tables throughout the entire application, as well as developing the business missing business logic components.
Another key requirement of the project is to enable the multi-language feature of the site. Text is presently hard-coded into the page views, but this should be amended to render the appropriate language text through XML.
- DOT.Net Expert (C#; C++; MVC.NET)
- Visual Studio (this is a .NET app - you must have access to and be highly experienced using this tool)
- AWS Web services - S3 and RDS (The application is hosted entirely on AWS and has many AWS dependencies, including RDS and S3. You will also need to have and be experienced with the AWS SDK for Visual Studio)
- SQL server experience (specifically SQL server 2008 R2)
- LINQ experience and expertise
- Web services integration (XML/JSON) experience
- GitHub (Code is housed in a GitHub repository. You must have a GitHub account to be able to pull and commit code)
- Agile development environment (We operate in an agile development environment. You must be comfortable with the fact that certain requirements will change throughout the project)
**Be sure to pay careful attention to the MVC.NET requirement - if you are not perfectly comfortable within this framework please do not bid. On the other hand, for someone with the right skill set and experience this project should be very straightforward.
For you or your organization to be shortlisted for this project you must meet the following requirements:
- Must show and demonstrate relevant references to past work related to this project
- Code must be clean, efficient and WELL DOCUMENTED!
- Must have a Freelancer rating >=4.5
- Must be able to communicate freely in English
Short-listed candidates will receive further questions and detailed requirements. In the past we have had freelancers failing to follow through on their projects, so please bid ONLY if you are serious about doing a thorough job. Please reference our past feedback - we do our best to support the freelancer at every possible step, and when the project is completed we pay immediately.
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!