Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I need someone who is very experienced in coding for iOS to create a feature rich, visually pleasing app.
Here is the basic description. The app has 2 fundamental parts:
1) The app will allow users to pay other users via PayPal. We will take a percentage of the amount paid. We do not want to 'reinvent the wheel' here. We want to use PayPal's Adaptive Payments function to be able to run the functionality of the app. We are essentially acting as a middleman, connecting two users via PayPal to exchange funds. For example: If Bob Pays Steve $20, PayPal takes it's 3.2%, and we get to keep 1.8% (for a total of 5%).
2) Automated Text Alerts. Users need to receive automated texts from our system at specified intervals, i.e once a day, once a week, once a month, etc.
Someone who can not only program but can also do the UI design.
Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
Someone who has specific experience with PayPal Adaptive Payments and has done integration with PayPal before.
Someone who speaks English well.
Please reply with examples of your previous work including any user interface or design examples you have done before.
***IMPORTANT: When you reply, please start by typing the words "Chick chicka ya ya". This way I know you took the time to read the complete description rather than replying to all new submissions like many people do. If your post does not start with "Chick chicka ya ya", you will not be considered for this job.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)