You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Currently I am using a jukebox program that is in Spanish you can download it from the attached files.
What I need is for you to make a similar program but written on C#. It must include the ability to work through internet so it can have a communication
with a server via VPN, FTP or something similar.
The program that you will create needs to include more features like:
- Sending reports to the server automatically or by request.
- Updating music and being able to control the program by internet.
- The ability to send credits from the server program and keep a record.
-More features that will be discussed when you get the project.
A local server side program also needs to be created and a private website from where workers can access it and create reports to send to the server. I will provide the server and the website hosting costs if it needs to be done so take that also into account. The program must be able to run on Windows XP , Windows Vista and Windows 7 if there are some limitations we can discuss it.
The full source code needs to be given to me when the project is finished. If you have any question please contact me.
Every detail will be given when you win the project, write rockolocha with your offer so I know that you read everything and understand it.
Additional Project Description:
01/24/2013 at 1:03 CET
I think this needs a client that is the program on the jukebox, the server which is located in the main office and the website to access when I am not located in the office.
The main features that I currently need are:
- being able to send credits via internet to the client and keep a report of every transaction on the server that includes the jukebox number, owner name, quantity sent, dates, address and maybe I add more options.
- being able to update automatically music files via internet with the client, that means that the client will automatically ask the server if there are new music files, if yes then it will download the new files from a main hard drive that will have 200Gb of music that we will keep adding more music to.
- being able to send statistic reports on request from the client to the server.
- The website might be only used to send repair reports or something similar to the server. Or maybe to access it and send credits from there when I don't have access to the server.