You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Desktop Winforms Client:
1. What i need is installer -> it will use clickonce technology (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/142dbbz4(v=vs.80).aspx) which makes it easy. I will need this client to be able to autoupdate (when server will demand it) replacing its files and running updated client. Thats managed by clickonce as well . An easy job
2. Further , once run ,the client will show login screen where user has to type username and password and have ability to store this password in registry (remember me checkbox). That logging screen has to look profesionally.
3. Once login button is pressed it will call webservice (i will provide server details where webservice will be held) and authorize user. If validDate of an user is expired it will display "License is expired"
4. Once successfully logged in it will display simple button on a default form that will call server and consume webservice and receive object with "hello world" in it
1. A server with methods that authorize client and checks licensing
2. Page to download Client as clickonce
3. simple check if clients version is latest and if not then request autoupdate.
1. Simple table with users, his hashed password and license expiry date
Following tests have to pass so i can pay you.
1. Client shows wrong password message when wrong password is entered
2. Client shows license expired if expiryDate is old
3. Client autoupdates, replaces itself if server detects the version is old ( client needs to send his version number to the server)
4. Page that contains newest version of clickonce installer to download is present
5. Default button sends message to server and receives hello world as an object (you could show me the code)
Hope that helps, cheers!