Red Cabana Studios is looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual or team of Unity Programmers to work on our upcoming Social Multiplayer iOS Game. This team will create and complete all Menu, Character Customization, Multiplayer Lobby, Multiplayer Gameplay, back end, and Social development.
Multiplayer functionality will be cross-platform and feature lobbies, like in UberStrike, (a multiplayer FPS made with Photon in Unity http://uberstrike.cmune.com/ )
To be clear, this project is not a shooter or open-world MMO. Actual gameplay will be considerably less complex.
The chosen programmer will be communicating with artists regarding Character Customization requirements and developing a system for world lighting that is best suited for the style and theme of the game.
Required experience in Unity 3D
Applicant must have:
- Developed a Unity iOS game
- Developed a fully integrated Facebook App in Unity
- Developed a Social/Multiplayer game (Photon helpful)
- Expertise of Unity GUI
- Ability to communicate with our 3D artists/animators, to develop a complete 3D Clothing Customization system, where any different combination of clothes can be worn by the player during gameplay (shirts, pants, shoes, hats, etc).
- Response letter should start with all relevant skills and experience in the first sentence. Also include how you plan on developing the Clothing Customization system
- Must be able to provide verifiable references from similar past completed projects
- Before any applicants are hired for this project, they must demonstrate that they can produce the clothing customization system
The following videos are examples of clothing customization similar to what we're trying to achieve:
Good luck & kind regards,
Red Cabana Studios