Steam Game Enumeration
This project is to be able to enumerate all Steam installed games and then list the game name, the game image, and game install location, and size of the game directory in a list format.
• Steam is needed to do this development. It is free.
• Steam is an application where you can download/buy/play games.
• Steam is FREE to download here: http://store.steampowered.com/
• You can download many games to test by clicking on the program: Games -> Free To Play
o http://store.steampowered.com/genre/Free%20to%20Play/ also shows a list
• Once you have multiple games set up (Please test with at least 4 games), launch the Steam application, and go to Library -> All Games and then click “View: List View” and it will show a list of games with a graphical image next to the left of the game. The image and game name and game location of install files are all needed, and then go to that directory, and calculate the directory size (Eg, 2342MB).
• Then produce a GUI list of all of this information that has the image items listed (see the image).
• The list must be able to support large number of games (over 1000)
• The project must be written entirely in C# using Visual Studio 2010 (This is what I will be using to test/compile/etc to validate it works) and compilable/testable in Visual Studio 2010.
• Project must work with Windows 7 64bit and 32bit
• The end result must be a VS C# project that successfully compiles and runs and does all the tasks.
• Please be prepared to start the project ASAP and complete it in 1-3 days.
• The project and all code rights will be owned solely by me with the work done as a contractor by you.
• BUDGET MAX: $100