You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a qualified architect /engineer or building designer, design drafter to complete architectural drawings for council a Development Application and Construction Certificate.
I have prepared the floor plans for the townhouses (3 off ) and have Xref'ed them onto the site survey plan (Autocad 2007)
The design is practically complete ( ie floor plans & setbacks done & most materials selected)
i will provide these floor plans and the survey plan
I will also provide basic elevations and section details and the original 3 D concept impression drawing to help.
I need the following -
- Drawing organisation - separate files for ground floor/ first floor/roof /elevations/Sections/ shadow - use Xref's for each if suitable to help with future design changes
- drawings tidied up - line types/ line weight adjusted for professional presentation
- wall thicknesses checked /adjusted
- Check that walls line up and are perpendicular
- window and door blocks added - with correct sizes openings
- Elevations / sections
- Construction details provided to help builder
- shadow diagrams showing effects on neighboring properties ( you will need to use google earth or other means to show position of neighboring houses)
- Site analysis plan
- Calculations of building area and floor space ratio
- Landscape plan (ive completed a basic layout - add a separate layout )
- Layouts for services (electrical /hydraulic)
- Layout for civil /structural
- Layouts for stormwater management
- Erosion and sediment controls
- Waste management plan
- Demolition plan
- Specifications for construction
- Finishes schedules
- Windows doors shedules added
- 3D Impressions drawings - i will supply photos you add the 3D impressions
- Energy certificate -eg Basix
Drawings register/ numbers
Drawing size to be A0 size and a set A4 notification plans - to be provided electronically in PDF format
Drawings also to supplied in CAD 2007 format. 3D Impressions preferably in Photoshop and or REVIT format.
Generally 1:100 scale
Any additional information required about the site can be provided on request.
Ideally you have experience in or understanding of Australian home designs, construction methods, materials and Building codes. Previous experience preparing to council requirements is required. Excellent architectural design&presentation skills and attention to detail required.