Please read the attached PDF for complete instructions, although I have written part of the description below.
You shall implement a system for handling participants at a camp.
This system shall at least offer this functionality;
• Add a new participator
• Present all participators that are enrolled
• Present the names of the participators that has paid the entry fee
• Present the names of the participators that has not paid the entry fee
• Searching for a participator: present the participator with all info if the participator is found –
otherwise display a message for the user of the system
• Remove a participator given the name
• Change info for a participator
• Save all participators on file where the filename is given by the user
•Read all participators fromfile where the filename is given by the user. This means that the info from
the file shall be used for creating new Participator-objects. If the user starts a session with reading from
file these Participant-objects shall be available for the functionality mentioned above.
Your system shall be designed due to this description:
The class ParticipatorRegister shall contain a membervariable of the type Participator **.
The constructor shall create an array with an initial size, but the array shall expand if necessary.
The class ParticipatorRegister shall even have a copyconstructor, an assignmentoperator and a destructor.
The memberfunction toString() shall return a string containing name, address and a note if the entry fee is paid or not.
For example Peter White who have paid the entry fee:
Main Street 98
Entry fee paid
No memoryleaks are allowed!
Only private membersvariables.
The two classes above shall be divided into header- and cpp-files.
All functions that can be constant shall be constant.
No global variables.
The menu based system shall handle separate tasks in separate functions.
Please read the rest of this description in the attached PDF ("Camp Project"). The attached PDF also describes both how the system should be designed as well as the class Participator and also shows explanation diagrams for how the program should look like.