You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Description: I am searching for a programmer who will be able to design some software that will allow the user to:
1) Repeatedly monitor Nike twitter accounts (10 max) for a specific "RSVP" tweet (eg. "#RSVP is now open for the Nike Air Max 1, #specifichashtag")
2) Once such a tweet is posted, the program must rapid fire direct messages (DMs) from multiple twitter accounts (1-30) to the target Nike twitter account while sourcing the #specifichashtag from the tweeted IMAGE, you will have to use a OCR program to capture the correct hastag. The DM must be sent within .05 of a second to compete with other competitor bots.
There are some more specifics as well:
1) The DM's sent must be able to attach the specific hashtag sourced from the image posted and formatted as a #specifichastag. Additionally, it must attach the #specifichashtag to pre-entered data containing the First Name, Last Name, and Shoe Size of an individual.
I am looking to be able to preload the program with a list of friends names and shoe sizes and once a target twitter account post's an RSVP tweet, the software will immediately send DM's, each from a different twitter account, in the specific format, with the random hashtag. The speed of the program is a priority, I want to be able to fire off the Direct Messages within less than a second from when the tweet is posted by Nike. Please get in touch with me if you are able to do this and we can discuss the project.
I need the program to work on Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.7 and up.
The program will need to:
1. Open up the correct link of the image.
2. The OCR system will need to correctly identity the correct hashtag
3. The script will than need to accumulate the correct information
4. The script will need to send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain first and last name, size and the hashtag code
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
This is what I am looking for the program to do: