You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
• This is a simple turn based game.
• Set up a 2d grid - the size is to be determined by the player at run time. Onto the grid randomly position holes, zombies and a man (each represented by a simple character e.g. O for holes, Z for zombies and M for the man).
• The man moves according to input from the player (suggest 4=left, 6=right, 8=up and 2=down).
• The zombies should move in a random direction.
• If the zombies land in a hole then they die and are removed from the game. If all the zombies die the man wins.
• If the man lands in a hole, or a zombie lands on the man, then the man loses.
Add the following additional features:-
• Create a log file that records the name of anybody who uses the game and the result of each game they play.
• The zombies are to try and capture the man by landing on the same location as the man. The zombies will need some simple strategy to move towards the man and not simply move in a random direction.
• Add a user selected difficulty level which will alter the number of zombies and holes.
• Allow the game to be saved to disk and reloaded.