You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a non-profit which delivers a career development programme to students at UK universities. We are looking to use Salesforce to build a custom database and useful user-interface to help us store information on those who we work with.
A full briefing is provided via the Google Doc below. It would be good to get your thoughts on developing this i) in the native salesforce platform, and ii) using Visual force to build a custom UI. Please send your quote in a message with prices for these two options.
Here is the full detail of the project: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NCCI9ShghGu8gwF7VWVhZooBTvkTLnpIc-j0WTleSbU/edit?usp=sharing
***Please comment within the Google Doc if you have any questions. We would welcome suggestions on how to make this briefing even better, so that it is as useful as possible for the developer.***
We are looking to recruit a developer for this project quickly, so please send in your comments and quotes by 6pm GMT on Thursday 25th July.
TO BE ACCEPTED!
We are looking for an excellent Saleforce/Visualforce developer who has:
- Experience and skilled in developing on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in using Salesforce to create a case management system
- Skilled in implementing a functional user interface
- Previous experience of working with not-for-profit CRM builds is a distinct - advantage
- Contactable by Skype for at least some of UK office hours (8am - 6pm GMT)
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
Thanks for your time, and look forward to working together!