You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am interested in receiving proposals for an ongoing database administrator for our small company, AIM Overseas.
Our current system is SugarCRM v6.5. We want to stay with SugarCRM, so no proposals for custom-building systems or transitioning to other systems please.
Experience developing and maintaining SugarCRM systems is essential and references/feedback are required.
Excellent communication and prompt service are obviously highly desirable.
I would like you to advise us:
- A price per hour that you would charge (the 'budget' listed for this project is $2-1000, but obviously we're not going to pay $1000/hour and you're not going to charge $2/hour, so please give me your honest hourly rate)
- Your skills and experience
- Any specific SugarCRM projects that you've worked on
- Any specific SugarCRM modules/plugins that you have developed
- Any extra skills that you have that might interface with SugarCRM (like building web portals that integrate with SugarCRM)
We are cloud hosted with a provider at this point, but we are open to receiving proposals to transitioning to a new hosting arrangement.
This project is sealed - please post a bid with your experience and references and I will communicate with you directly via the Messages function to discuss our needs and your experience and how we might work together. All your communication with us will be private and confidential.
Ultimately, if we both feel that our working styles will be compatible, I will lodge a 'Full Time' job that will be exclusively for you as 'successful' bidder.
Thanks for your time to lodge a bid, we do respect and value your time.