I am starting a new online travel concierge business. I am a one person team and plan to work part-time. Therefore, I am looking for a very simple CRM and invoicing system that I can host in the cloud on my domain/webhost at hostgator.com to keep track of all my clients, their personal information, their preferences, and invoice them, etc. I do not need something super fancy. Just something that collects the information I need and I can host it myself and not pay a Saas or other fee.
I want something similar to these cloud products:
Here are specific things I need:
- Customize CRM with the names of fields unique to the travel industry (see sample products above). I will provide an exact list of what fields I want.
- Ensure that "reminders/ticklers" are enabled and unique to what I need - i.e. labels like "post-trip follow up" etc.
- Install the customized vTiger CRM on my website so that I can access it where ever I am
- Invoicing customization with logo and integrated with CRM. Ideally, I would like an electronic invoice that I can email and that has a click to pay button that allows someone to link directly to pay with Paypal (see this product: http://tradeshift.com/small-business-invoicing/ It would be great if you could create your own, or integrate tradeshift with the CRM so that I can click on my client and send an invoice without retyping the clients name.)
I am looking for a freelancer who:
- is a good, honest communicator and is very responsive
- has experience with vTiger CRM development
- is willing to finish this project for me ASAP
- would like to develop a long-term relationship. I would like to be able to reach out and work with you if I need further work done on this project, or other things.
In your response, give me a detailed explanation of your experience with vTiger customization, and if you believe that my maximum budget is not enough, tell me why and give me your proposed budget.
What you get:
-I am going to pay a fixed fee because I don't care how many hours you take to complete this project. If this project is very easy to do for you and you are responsive, I don't care if you do it in as few as 5 or 10 hours, I will still pay you the full amount you bid. I just want to pick the best person for this job.
-the opportunity to work on the same project in the future
IF YOU PRODUCE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, I WILL WRITE A RAVING REVIEW FOR YOU!! I BELIEVE IN FINDING GOOD PEOPLE AND IN APPRECIATION, WRITING PRAISE TO HELP THEM WITH FUTURE CLIENTS.
Additional Project Description:
12/26/2012 at 9:50 EET
Just uploaded an excel sheet with several tabs, clarifying what I need in terms of fields in the customized vTiger CRM/invoicing system. Please review each tab and make sure that you understand exactly what I am looking for and can execute it. As I would like to have honest, open communication with the freelancer I select, I encourage you to contact me with questions before bidding. Based on the job description and the excel sheet, we can discuss what you promise to deliver and what you can't (i.e. can you integrate invoicing and the CRM together so that for invoicing, I can select the client from my CRM list? and what about integrating the CLICK to PAY, paypal button? business payments versus normal paypal payments? see Tradeshift example).
Please also note that in order to have an understanding on both sides, I will create a simple contract, detailing the requirements of the project and the expected deliverables and payment. I will need the freelancer to make sure they can execute the deliverables, meet the budget and timeframe in their bid before they agree and sign the contract. The contract protects both parties as it ensures I get what was required and the freelancer gets paid for doing the work as promised.