You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a template for a website. It's one of pages of the website.
Check here: http://dev11.place4dns.com/
I simply need someone who takes PSDs and convert them to html webpage - but of course must follow template ;-)
There is only a small work in photoshop, almost nothing (except images) must be chopped from PSDs. PSDs are so that you see how result must look.
PSDs: http://dev11.place4dns.com/psds.zip (about 70MB)
a) all pages must remain responsive of course
b) form, footer and header with menu will of course be always the same
c) someone will grab content of your pages and will implement CMS - so there MUST be a template that is the same for every page and then content of particular page that changes.... CMS will have defined only contents of pages - differences - in other words - I need some div that is named the same in all pages (it should already be in html template) and that contains main body of webpage (the difference among pages) - got it? sorry too late to describe better, maybe ask ;-)
d) cross browser compatibility please (firefox, chrome, IE>=7)
e) stay in valid coding
to the pages
1) PSD_homepage+menu - it's how homepage should look like with dropdown menu - dropdown menu should be part of template and is not part of this project - but if you know how to do it, I will be more happy
2) PSD_homepage - homepage without menu - please note that we need some jquery carousel - this carousel can be hidden when screen is made too narrow to display it in full size - feel free to advice better idea
3) PSD_kontakty - include google map with a coords - see psd
- would it be possible to have 3 columns when on wide screen, 2 when smaller and 1 when displayed on something with tiny resolution?
- google map should make itself smaller when on smaller resolution (will fill screen from left to right)
- they will add contacts in cms so I need some easier approach for programmer to write contact into divs...
4) PSD_vzduchotech - those three orange lines with arrows are of course links to appropriate paragraphs below
- paragrahs on right side (Rychly kontakt, Dalsi sluzby) must of course jump below (below anchors?) when on screen with smaller resolution
- common note - no object can make itself wider than on big resolution (in psd)
5) PSD_KuP - please make this page as latest - maybe there will be some change or correction of texts etc.
- do not forget to add and make responsive right paragraph - "Kategorie" - Items are links leading to paragraphs on the left side
6) PSD_kariera - there are two links "VEDOUCI SERVISU" and the second one - clicking should open some popup window with description - the content does not need to be responsive - just title of paragraph and paragraph with list. This page - it's page of "Free work positions"
7) PSD_kariera_nemame_misto - just how previous page will look when there is no opened position
8) PSD_servis - easy? :)
9) PSD_reference - 5 texts with arrows are links, make it link to anywhere (#), cms will change it
- "Vrsovicka vodarna v Braniku" and the second paragraphs will be dynamically added, so I need some easy approach - same naming of divs, no # in divs - because there will be more these paragraphs, more of them will have pictures etc...
- pictures should open in some lightbox or what
10) PSD_projekce - easy? :)
11) PSD_prehled_sluzeb - easy?
12) PSD_poradenstvi - easy?
13) PSD_o_nas - easy?
14) PSD_mereni - as usual, texts with arrows are links to paragraphs below....
I want to see results one by one, not at the end all together - it's just so that I can react on late delivery. We must deliver this product ON TIME! So please think 5x about if your time delivery proposal is really real!