You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Job description for Freelancer
I am looking for website testing and CSS experts. Your responsibility would be to test our e-learning website and provide me with a list of issues, feedback, suggestions on how to fix issues and possible improvements. Website must be tested on the following browsers and bugs/errors must be reported: IE9+, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox on windows, mac, and android and iPad platform. Testing experts have to test page by page. They should do a couple of tests per category. There are about 4 categories.
We transferred all these data from the old system to the new system
- Testers have to compare these two systems and provide clear data about content difference between these two systems. In order to compare the old and new system, a user account will be given for both systems.
- Testers do not have to test different browsers.
The following components are required to be tested:
- Application flow
-Difficulties faced by new user plus a report will be provided for this section
-A detailed explanation of whenever user is confused at any point.
-Testers do not have to test different browsers.
- Tester should test functions on these two user accounts.
-Test all links on a page for correct operation
-Identify functions that return 404 or other load errors.
-Identify database connectivity and query errors
- Testers do have to test different browser.
Design testing including Fixing issues
- Testing website design for each browser.
- Amend CSS error on pages
- Optimise and update CSS files as needed using the latest CSS techniques
- Testers do have to test different browsers.
Additional Project Description:
04/07/2014 at 11:56 COT
Total Lessons to be checked 118 Lesson + The Master Pronunciation Unit