You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a high quality front-end developer to join our team and work remotely either full time or part time.
You will be helping with the on-going development of our online platform: TenScores.com. You will be touching everything that our customers see and a big part of your job will be to deliver the front-end aspects of the features that our back-end developers are creating.
Our current challenge is the speed implementation. We have lots of features to deliver but not enough people to get it done, that's why we need your help. If you're interested for working on a great product that customers love, this a unique opportunity.
Other than basic html and css, in order to qualify you have to have enough experience with the following technologies as well:
Particularly, we'd like you to be great at creating front-end tests.
Additionally, please only apply if you feel this to be an accurate description of yourself:
1. You can ramp up quickly: We need to hire an expert, not someone who needs to learn on the fly.
2. You communicate fluently: Whether you’re talking on the phone, Skype, or email, you can express yourself in English fluently.
3. You're responsive: We want someone who can reply within minutes during work hours or let us know when they need large chunks of uninterrupted time to finish important work.
4. You're reliable: You can provide accurate estimates of how long a task will take and you are always available.
5. You are proactive: You update us before we ask and you are proactively asking questions to make sure you can do your work to perfection.
6. You can explain the technical to the non-technical: We have a small team of technical people that you'll be in constant contact with, but you will be reporting to me as well and I'm not technical. You need to be able to explain to me in simple terms what you're working on.
7. You work quickly: You are quick at fixing bugs that our customers discover and you can accelerate the development of current and new features of our product.
8. You can maintain quality: We put quality above speed. Always. But we always want things getting done efficiently.
9. You constantly improve: You are always learning through mentors, external projects, and additional resources.
10. You exceed expectations: You can impress us as well as yourself and you are proud of your work.
I've taken the time to write a very detailed description of the kind of person we want, please take the time to describe why you'd be a great fit. To let me know that you've read it all, please start your message with KANGAROO. I will not answer if you don't.
This is for a long term position.
We're a very small startup with limited capital. We do realise that money will play a big role in your decision making but if you are interested in the kind of salary you could get working at Google of Facebook, then this isn't for you.
If you are interested in the opportunity that Facebook or Google represented when they started out, then take the jump, be adventurous and join our team. There's no guarantee that we'll grow to FB or Google level but here are some of the players we're competing against:
All of which are multi-million dollar companies.
If you think you are the ONE, I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Tell me about yourself in detail, tell me what you do, what you love coding, who you are as person... then let's set up a time to talk on Skype or Google Hang Out and we can talk about the details about work and compensation.
Thanks for reading.