You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Without having any formal training, I built a magento e-commerce site from scratch. However, there are still many tweaks I would like done so that I can correct a few issues I've been unable to resolve such as correct sales tax for one state only, shipping rates per item or clas of item, cart page modifications, etc. Aside from that, I would also like to know if you are familiar with integrating magento with a live inventory feed from an online distributer that I have an account with. I read somewhere that this would be done via XML, but I'm not familiar enough with this. My website is http:\allied-arms.com. I wasn't sure what to place in the budget field, but I am flexible as long as the completed work is as expected. I have not done any work on the site in a few months, but I would like to start working on it again with your assistance.
Additional Project Description:
12/30/2013 at 0:39 EST
Below is a more precise detail of the work that needs to be completed. Thank you.
1. Sales tax should only be for SC. Currently, every product placed in cart has tax applied.
2. There should be a field that allows for a flat shipping rate per class of product. Handguns should have $25 flat rate. Rifles should have $40 flat rate. For multiple items of same class, 50% of the flat rate will be added with each new item. Accessories will start at $9.95 and go up from there. Ammunition is very heavy and should be the class where final shipping cost is calculated using ups rate sheet. It would be preferable to use UPS tariff system as long as we can add a markup to UPS tariff schedule. If not possible, there should always be option for freight to be calculated at time of shipping.
3. There needs to be integration of a live inventory feed with my RSR distributor, possibly via xml. Waiting for their IT person to explain procedure to explain requirements.
4. Live inventory needs to coincide and automatically update the existing menu system.
5. Recommend, update and tweak top cache software for fastest website.
6. Bottom section needs to have hyperlinks to most common and areas of website and should be aesthetically pleasing. Possibly some association logos.
7. Current logo for acquired ssl certificate needs to be displayed prominently on front page.
8. Social media buttons should be added to top section. Twitter and other buttons should be added next to the FB Like button so they are visible with every product.
9. On Company info, Contact Us and Links pages, the signature section is unnecessarily long.
10. In cart, Estimate Shipping and Tax section should function with correct flat rate shipping costs or be removed. Any international countries should be removed from drop down list.
11. Main section should be 6 products only and should automatically rotate through any featured items class that I choose beforehand. Rotation should change each time page is refreshed.
12. Above main section and below main graphic banner, there should be 3 product-wide section called Specials that will remain static with items that i choose for weekly or holiday sales events. No rotation for this section.
13. Upon project completion, I would like a detailed list of procedures for each modification above in case I decide to un-do or modify any of the project revisions.