You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need a JQuery image uploader.
Here are the requirements:
• Must be able to upload multiple images at once, utilizing both a drag and drop and/or browse function.
• User must have an option to create a thumbnail
• Thumbnail option must have built in cropping and resizing
(For example, after the user uploads their images, a preview will appear, with a button to create thumbnail. After clicking on this, they will be able to crop the image to a set size, and both images will be saved to the database.)
• User must be able to rearrange and delete images both at the preview stage and once they have been uploaded.
• This will communicate with our database, so users must be able to select where their images will go.
• If you can write something in that automatically optimizes images, that would be super.
• An auto-resizing function so larger images can be automatically scaled down and optimized for mobile devices.
Wireframes will be provided. Styling is not necessary, but you will need to create a CSS doc for the structure.
Code must be written cleanly and concisely.
Please only serious responses from people who have proven JQuery experience. This is a dense project and we need someone who can handle it the first time.
Additional Project Description:
11/23/2013 at 13:14 EST
To all who have submitted, thank you very much for your bids. We will need a few more days to decide (holiday scheduling). We appreciate your patience. We hope to make the decision by early December. Thank you so much.