You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
CSS Cuting needed for the attached psd file following the given practises
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT BEFORE TO ACCEPT THE JOB.
WE WILL SEND ALL THE PSD FILES WHEN THE PROJECT WILL START (SIZE TOO BIG).
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- The page has a 955px with, everything that is on the right or on the left is in this background.
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of the tag and use H1, H2, etc.
- Please use the following doctype:
< !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
< html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
< meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
- All picture must be transparent and don't take the color background.