You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
CSS cuting needed from the psd files following the given practises.
We will give all the files and more details when the job will be accepted.
There is about 28 pages to cut.
We need also, on the index page, an interactive map of the world (with changing color on country and bubble tooltip) using jquery.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- The page has the same width than the psd, everything that is on the right or on the left is in this background.
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of thetag and use H1, H2, etc.
- Please use the following doctype: < !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "[url removed, login to view]"> < html xmlns="[url removed, login to view]"> < head> < meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
- All picture must be transparent and don't take the color background.