You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
When I designed this horizontal menu, I did not anticipate the need for drop downs, so it was not coded for drop downs.
Here is the current menu: http://tiny.cc/fvjbww
What I need you to do:
1. Recode this menu so it can have nested drop downs.
2. Use standard simple css list structure.
3. Code it so that top level items are easily added or removed (as in: elements will float / not be fixed in place)
5. Menu must work in IE 7+, FF, Chrome, Safari and iphone/ipad
6. You must use / work with my existing stylesheet (as seen in the link above).
Feel free to use the jQuery Multi Level CSS menu at dynamic drive as the basis for your work:
That is just a suggestion to use dynamic drive menu, not a requirement.
I need this done today -- as in immediately. If you can not start and finish this project in the next few hours, please do not make a bid.
Looking to spend $30 on this project. If you want to bid less, please do so (this is a very simple project...)
Once I pick the winner, I will immediately put 100% of the winning bid into escrow, before the work starts.
Thanks for looking!