You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Catchment map needed for engineering technical report. Must be high quality, black and white line drawing, in .jpeg or similar format suitable for 1/2 an A4 page in a report.
Area of map is to be large enough to show following features:
1. Two catchment boundaries are to be mapped - the Macquarie and Lachlan catchments in NSW Australia - also part of the Murray-Darling Basin.
2. Must have scale bar, north symbol and legend.
3. Labels on map: Macquarie River, Lachlan River, Belabula River, and the towns of Parkes, Orange and Dubbo.
4. Dots on map: to show all coal mine and gold mines in these 2 catchments. Do NOT label names of mines or locations of mines - just a dot.
5. Inset map of whole of Australia with box to show area in detailed map
Web links to locations of coal mine and gold mines will be provided.