You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have one of my staff setting up a Cisco ASA 5520.
the winning bidder will login over teamviewer and help him configure the device over skype using ASDM
the setup will mainly include,
- config of vpn and nat to allow branch office access to the main internal interface and management interface.
- setup of 1 wan and 2 different internal interfaces.
- configure netflow to calculate 95th percentle on WAN
- Show how to add nat rules to allowing internal forwards to web servers
- test security.
- show how to do general maintance tasks
We want to get this going today if possible so time is of an essence.
Only people who have high level cisco skills and experience please. Datacentre experience would be fantastic.