You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking to create a survey tool which feature branching questions. Some of the projects i will use this on could have up to 250 questions - all of which would not require answers based on branching logic within so it would need to scaleable to cope with this and work over several pages with the date being "saved" as the user enters the data.
1. The application need to have the ability to work offline. Sending the data back via email once a data/network connection is established.
2. Will store survey answers in a csv file as well as creating a PDF document displaying the survey results (hiding those questions that are not applicable due to the branching). Both csv and PDF to emailed to an email address - this email address is fixed within the software but must be able to modified by an administrator.
3. Some questions will require small data validation such as drop down lists, check boxes etc.
3. I need to be able to add/ change fields to capture data. If necessary I can list all the fields I need, but it would be a big plus if I can change them as I go versus having to get a new version of the app.
4. Capture pictures form the iPad's built in camera and send those images along with the survey data.
5. Ideally i would like the ability to alter the questions and branching so that the survey app can be adapted to work over several projects.
6. The ability to set a logo which will be seen on the app screen and also used on the published PDF. This allows me to create a different logo for each project I roll out.
7. Source code would need to be supplied and become my intellectual property.
Nice to have but not essential for initial phase as further development work may be required in the future:
The ability to select from a pre-defined list of stores/address's - ie. user selects store number 1234 which auto populates address/contact data for that site. Item 3 above is falls into this category but if the functionality can be included in the initial phase then this would be my preference.
As yet I do not have any firm time scales so I am open to discussion on this with potential bidders both in terms of starting and end dates. Deliverables throughout the project would include a demo featuring basic question and answer functionality as well as the file sending capability. Some technical assistance around deploying the application on to my iPads would also be required so please allow something in your bid for this.